November 9-10, 2020
Online / Bizkaia Aretoa (Bilbao, Spain)
Deadline: July 31, 2020
Conference website: http://www.ciberpebi.info
Disinformation and credibility in the digital ecosystem is the main theme of the 12th edition of the International Conference on Online Journalism which is held annually in Bilbao.
In this edition, the Conference will be held simultaneously in face-to-face and virtual formats.
Accordingly to this situation, the registration fee has been reduced by 25%.
List of Topics
- Journalism and the Internet.
- Social Media.
- Web 2.0.
- New professional profiles.
- Citizen participation in the new information environment.
- Ethics and deontology.
- Business strategies in digital media.
- New trends and technologies in journalism.
- New genres.
- Teaching learning of journalism and communication.
- Koldobika Meso Ayerdi
- Irati Agirreazkuenaga Onaindia
- Leyre Eguskiza Sesumaga
- María Ganzabal Learreta
- Ainara Larrondo Ureta
- Terese Mendiguren Galdospin
- Simón Peña Fernandez
- Jesús Ángel Pérez Dasilva
The abstracts of all accepted communications will be published in a Book of Abstracts, with ISBN.
Abstract registration deadline: July 31, 2020
Authors who wish to publish the full text of their communication may choose one of these two options:
- The full texts of the accepted communications may be published in the Congress Proceedings Book, edited by the UPV/EHU editorial service, with ISBN.
- Texts that do not conform to the style guidelines will be rejected.
- Alternatively, authors may choose to send their texts to one of the two journals associated with the Conference: Mediatika (ISSN 1137-4462) or Hipertext.net (ISSN 1695-5498).
- The texts will be subjected to a peer evaluation, in accordance with the publication standards of each of these magazines
- Full papers submission deadline: October 31, 2020
All questions about submissions should be emailed to email@example.com
- University of The Basque Country
- Basque Government
- Spanish Ministry of Science, Innovation and Universities