November 11-13, 2020
Deadline: July 25, 2020
CFP Mediaflows Conference
In order to present a paper, 250-word proposals should be sent through the specific section form to which it is addressed until July 25, 2020.
The conference accepts papers in Spanish and English.
Considering the health circumstances facing Covid-19, the conference will have a semi-virtual character.
The conference includes six sections, whose specific cfp can be accessed on the website http://mediaflows.es/…rs/
1. Institutional crisis, democratic representation and media coverage.
2. Media consumption, and audiences in hybrid media systems.
3. Democratic values in times of populism and emotion: communication and leadership.
4. Strategy and democratic game: Surveys, pacts and political majority.
5. Research on hate discourse and disinformation.
6. Nuts and bolts of the power: Reality and fiction.
A selection of the accepted proposals will be published in a special edition of the Dígitos journal (www.revistadigitos.es), whose deadline for submission ends on December 15, 2020. Other publishing options will be shortly announced on the conference website.
- July 25, 2020: the deadline for sending abstract proposals is closed.
- July 31, 2020: communication of accepted papers.
- September 15: Registration and fees payment opening.
- November 1: deadline for sending complete proposals.
- November 11, 12 and 13, 2020: Conference celebration.