November 5-6, 2020
Anadolu University, Faculty of Communication Sciences
Deadline: August 16, 2020
You can submit your abstract about any topic related to media and communication studies. However, this year we will focus on "today and tomorrow" theme the organize panels around the below titles:
- Today and Future of School of Communications and
- Communication Education
- Today and Future Communication Sector and
- the Future of Communication Graduates
- Today and Future of Public Relations
- Today and Future of Advertising
- Today and Future of New Media
- Today and Future of Journalism
- Today and Future of Cinema
- Today and Future of Radio
- Today and Future of Television
- Today and Future of Photography
- Today and Future Intercultural Communication
- Today and Future Media Effect Studies
- Today and Future of Critical Studies
- Covid-19 Pandemic and the Media
The CIM 2020 will be broadcasted on Zoom.
Communication in the Millennium is an annual, peer-reviewed international symposium.
The world is getting smaller with high technology-based communication systems which also bring people together. Communication scholars and practitioners, especially, should be close to one another and this is why we are gathering them and preparing a platform for discussion. The responsibility of the symposium is growing day by day, as its main idea is communication in the new millennium. The aim of this symposium is to establish and continue an international multidisciplinary forum for the development of an innovative and inspiring dialogue among communication scholars and practitioners.
Secondly, popular and main issues of the communication field in the new millennium will be discussed. And with this dialogue, future projects and comparative studies will hopefully be developed.
The symposium aims to foster and promote work that is intended to make a constructive contribution to the communication field and its development.
Symposium dates: 5-6 November 2020
Abstract submission deadline: 16 August 2020
Symposium registration: 5-18 October 2020
Deadline for full-paper submission for e-book: 15 November 2020
Deadline for manuscript submission for e-Kurgu Journal’s special issue: 15 November 2020
Deadline for full-paper submission for a book chapter published by a national publishing house: 15 November 2020